591 Porterville Rd, East Aurora, NY 14052
Celebrate with us
In-person on Sundays and or anytime virtually!
- Virtual Worship | available live on Sunday mornings at 11 am via our Facebook, and YouTube Channel (@FBOEA). Additionally, it will be available on this home page just below early the following week.
- Church News | Look below for our current news section & Please see “The Link”, our quarterly church newsletter found under the Church Life > newsletter menu tab
- Hybrid Bible study in person| Mondays
- Please note: This website works great in most browsers. We are currently experiencing an issue with the fire fox browser. Please use another browser if you have an issue.
Our Virtual Sunday Church service – Sunday, November 26th
Posted by The First Baptist Church of East Aurora on Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our seminars GriefShare & Divorce Care. We hope it was helpful for you and we look forward to hosting these again next year, please spread the word about these programs to anyone who may benefit.
- We now have a YouTube Channel! Each week our service will be streamed live at 11 am on Sundays! Finally, you can watch services virtually without using Facebook on Sunday Mornings. Please spread the word to any of our congregation members who may benefit from this and click subscribe so you can easily be notified of a new video. https://www.youtube.com/@FBOEA
- Congratulations to the Pine Hill Scholarship winner: Jakob Novick he will be attending Alfred State for heavy equipment management
- Online Giving is now available! Go to our About Us tab and then click Online Giving. https://www.fboea.org/online-giving/
- Our Pastor will be sharing a message in blog form called “Pastor’s Thoughts”, so keep an eye out for posts via the website and Facebook. For the most recent post go to the pastor’s thoughts tab above or click this link: https://www.fboea.org/pastors-blog/
- Looking for more news please read the Church newsletter available on the website. Look for the tab above or click the following link: https://www.fboea.org/newsletter-the-link/