591 Porterville Rd, East Aurora, NY 14052
Celebrate with us
In-person on Sundays and or anytime virtually!
- Virtual Worship | available Sundays on Facebook live or on our website home page (this page, just scroll down)
- Church News | look below for our current news section & Please see “The Link” our quarterly church newsletter found under the Church Life > newsletter menu tab
- Hybrid Bible study in person or on zoom | Mondays
- Tuesday 5 pm playgroup (currently canceled until further notice)
Current Church News:
Starting Sunday, November 7 from 6:00-8:00 PM we will be hosting Divorce Care. That is a program for those struggling through the difficult issues surrounding divorce or separation. The community is welcome. Please contact the church or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for details and registration.
Beginning Thursday November 11 from 6:45-8:15 PM we will be hosting Grief Share. That is a caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Again, please contact email@example.com for details.
- We are looking for a Song Leader. This person would need to lead hymns and present a special music selection each week. Please note there is a weekly compensation for this position. To inquire and schedule an audition please message us on FB or reach out to us via our office phone at 716-652-2145, or email Pastor Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for the Pine Hill Baptist Church Scholarship Administered by The First Baptist Church of East Aurora have been reviewed for 2021. Applications need to be submitted by June 1st, 2022, for next year. To download our application and learn more, please go to our Church life menu dropdown. (http://www.fboea.org/college-scholarship/)
- Online giving will soon be available on our website, stay tuned for when it goes live.
Our most recent service – Sunday, November, 14th.
Posted by The First Baptist Church of East Aurora on Sunday, November 14, 2021